[gpfsug-discuss] Handing over chair@

Jez Tucker (Chair) jtucker at pixitmedia.com
Fri Jun 19 16:05:24 BST 2015

Hello all

   This is my last post as Chair for the foreseeable future.

The next will come from Simon Thompson who assumes the post today for
the next two years.
I'm looking forward to Simon's tenure and wish him all the best with his
endeavours.

Myself, I'm moving over to UG Media Rep and will continue to support the
User Group and committee in its efforts.  My new email is
jez.tucker at gpfsug.org

Please keep sending through your City and Country locations, they're
most helpful.

Have a great weekend.

All the best,

Jez

--

This email is confidential in that it is intended for the exclusive
attention of the addressee(s) indicated. If you are not the intended