[gpfsug-discuss] mailing list change

GPFS UG Chair chair at gpfsug.org
Wed Jul 1 09:21:03 BST 2015

Hi All,

We've made a change to the mailing list so that only subscribers are now
able to post to the list. We've done this as we've been getting a *lot* of
spam held for moderation from non-members and the occasional legitimate
post was getting lost in the spam.

If you or colleagues routinely post from a different address from that
subscribed to the list, you'll now need to be subscribed (you'll get an
error back from the list when you try to post).

As its a mailman list, if you do want to have multiple addresses
subscribed, you can of course disable the address from the mailman
interface from receiving posts.

Simon