[gpfsug-discuss] Meet the Developers

Secretary GPFS UG secretary at gpfsug.org
Wed Jul 1 09:00:51 BST 2015

Dear All,

We are planning the next 'Meet the Devs' event for Wednesday 29th July,
11am-3pm. Depending on interest, we are looking to hold in either
Manchester or Warwick. The agenda promises to be hands on and give you
the opportunity to speak face to face with the developers of GPFS.

Guideline agenda:
* Data analytic workloads - development to show and tell UK work on
establishing use cases and tighter integration of Spark on top of GPFS
* Show the GUI coming in 4.2
* Discuss 4.2 and beyond roadmap
* How would you like IP management to work for protocol access?
* Optional - Team can demo & discuss NFS/SMB/Object integration into
Scale

Lunch and refreshments will be provided.

Please can you let me know by email if you are interested in attending
along with your preferred venue by Friday 10th July.

Thanks and we hope to see you there!

--
Claire O'Toole (née Robson)
GPFS User Group Secretary