[gpfsug-discuss] Question about changing inode capacity safely

Jared David Baker Jared.Baker at uwyo.edu
Fri Jan 2 21:06:30 GMT 2015

Bob, thanks for the quick reply! I had a feeling is was a fairly safe operation. Being that I joined the group post file system decision, we’ve had many discussions about different storage pools for data/metadata but mostly concluded that we would worry about it more critically on the next system at this point. Again, thanks.

Jared Baker
ARCC