[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS Workshop at SPXXL Winter Meeting

GPFS UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Wed Dec 23 12:00:01 GMT 2015

Hi All,

SPXXL (www.spxxl.org) are organising a GPFS Workshop as part of the Winter
(Feb 2016) meeting. This will take place on Wednesday 16th February 2016
at Leibniz Supercomputing Centre, Germany.

The GPFS workshop is free to attend and you don't need to be an SPXXL
member to attend the GPFS workshop part of their event, however
registration is necessary for room/catering reasons.

As the workshop is being organised SPXXL, registration is is via the SPXXL
website at: https://www.spxxl.org/?q=Garching-2016
(note the option to register for the GPFS workshop isn't live yet, but
advance notice is always helpful for people planning to travel!).

They are also interested in anyone who would like to do a user talk at the
event, if so, please contact Stefano directly - sgorini at cscs.ch.

The agenda for the workshop is still being defined and will be published
in January.

We're of course always happy to advertise user group events happening in
other locations, so if you are aware of events in other territories,
please let me know and we can add then to the web-site and post here.

Finally, most of us are probably out of the office for the Christmas
period, so we may be a little slower to respond than usual, and I'd like
to wish everyone a peaceful holiday season.

Simon
(GPFS Chair)