[gpfsug-discuss] Independent fileset free inodes

Rei Lee rclee at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 7 21:44:23 BST 2015

We have tried that command but it took a very long time like it was
hanging so I killed the command before it finished.  I was not sure if
it was a bug in early 4.1.0 software but I did not open a PMR.

I just ran the command again on a quiet file system and it has been 5
minutes and the command is still not showing any output.  'mmdf -F'
returns very fast.

'mmlsfileset <fileset> -l' does not report the number of free inodes.

Rei