[gpfsug-discuss] gpfs performance monitoring

Sven Oehme oehmes at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 5 01:53:17 BST 2014

if you don't have the files you need to update to a newer version of the
GPFS client software on the node.
they started shipping with 3.5.0.13
even you get the files you still wouldn't see many values as they never
got exposed before.

some more details are in a presentation i gave earlier this year which is
archived in the list or here -->
http://www.gpfsug.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/UG10_GPFS_Performance_Session_v10.pdf

Sven

Sven Oehme