[gpfsug-discuss] Quotas and non-existant users

Laurence Alexander Hurst L.A.Hurst at bham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 10:14:26 GMT 2014

Hmm, mmrepquota is reporting no files owned by any of the users in
question.  I¹ll see if `find` disagrees.  They have the default fileset
user quotas applied, so they¹re not users we¹ve edited to grant quota
extensions to.  We have had a problem (which IBM have acknowledged, iirc)
whereby it is not possible to reset a user¹s quota back to the default if
it has been modified, perhaps this is related?  I¹ll see if `find` turns
anything up or I¹ll raise a ticket with IBM and see what they think.

I¹ve pulled out a single example, but all 75 users I have are the same.

mmrepquota gpfs | grep 8695
8695       nbu        USR               0          0 5368709120          0
    none |        0       0        0        0     none
8695       bb         USR               0          0 1073741824          0
    none |        0       0        0        0     none

Thanks for your input.

Laurence