[gpfsug-discuss] Gathering node/fs statistics ?

Sven Oehme oehmes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 20:15:16 GMT 2014

Hi,

you should take a look at the following 3 links :

my performance talk about GPFS , take a look at the dstat plugin mentioned
in the charts :

http://www.gpfsug.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/UG10_GPFS_Performance_Session_v10.pdf

documentation about the mmpmon interface and use in GPFS :

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKCN_4.1.0/com.ibm.cluster.gpfs.v4r1.gpfs200.doc/bl1adv_mmpmonch.htm

documentation about GSS/ESS/GNR in case you care about this as well and its
additional mmpmon commands :

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKCN/bl1du14a.pdf

Sven