[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS AFM experience

Barry Evans bevans at pixitmedia.com
Fri Jul 4 16:07:51 BST 2014

Hi Tom,

Couple of quick ones:

Do you know what the latency and line distance is likely to be? What's
the rated bandwidth on the line? Is the workload at the 'local' site
fairly mixed in terms of reads/writes? What is the kernel version on the
current cluster?

Regards,
Barry

--
This email is confidential in that it is intended for the exclusive
attention of the addressee(s) indicated. If you are not the intended