[gpfsug-discuss] gpfsug Maintenance

Arif Ali mail at arif-ali.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 11:18:10 BST 2014

Hi all,

You may be aware that the website has been down for about a week now. This
is due to the amount of traffic to the website and the amount of people on
the mailing list, we had seen a few issues on the system.

In order to counter the issues, we are moving to a new system to counter
any future issues, and ease of management. We are hoping to do this tonight
( between 20:00 - 23:00 BST). If this causes an issue for anyone, then
please let me know.

I will, as part of the move over, will be sending a few test mails to make
sure that mailing list is working correctly.

Thanks for your patience

--
Arif Ali
gpfsug Admin