[gpfsug-discuss] mmdeldisk is stuck

Richard Lefebvre richard.lefebvre at calculquebec.ca
Fri Nov 15 18:53:27 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'm doing has I the mmdeldisk as I mention in a previous thread. But now
it seems to be sort of stuck. The progress (in %) on the command line is
stopped, not just showing the same %, but just stopped. mmdf shows that
the amount of data free is not moving. I see with the waiters (mmlsnode
-N waiters -L) a lot of of "Waiting to find big enough file for helper"
on one client node, and an another group waiting on that node.

Do I just have to be patient? How do I find what is really happening?

Richard

--
Richard Lefebvre, Sys-admin, CQ, (514)343-6111 x5313       "Don't Panic"
Richard.Lefebvre at calculquebec.ca                              -- THGTTG