[gpfsug-discuss] software RAID?

Sven Oehme oehmes at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 10 14:28:37 BST 2013

i am not sure what the exact % is , but multiple GSS customers use their
own racks.
GSS supports a variety of Interconnects and the clients can run a large
number of Linux distros, AIX and Windows that are supported, even in
intermix within one cluster.
we also have quite a number of customers using IBM equipment as the
storage resource, but their own servers for the clients, which is usually
the majority of the nodes in a cluster.

Sven