[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS UG #5 follow up

Jez Tucker Jez.Tucker at rushes.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 15:21:31 GMT 2012

What's your github user id ?
If you don't have one go here: https://github.com/signup/free

Rushes Postproduction Limited, 66 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4UH
tel: +44 (0)20 7437 8676
web: http://www.rushes.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Rushes Postproduction Limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.