[gpfsug-discuss] GPFSUG Git Repo now available

Jez Tucker Jez.Tucker at rushes.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 17:14:01 GMT 2012

Hello GPFSUG peeps,

  I've created a git repo for gpfsug related tools.

You can access it here : https://github.com/tucks/gpfsug-tools
Or via a link from the gpfsug website.

I'm just doing final testing on a couple of things and will make the files public in the next week or so.
Meanwhile, if you have any useful things to add (even simple scripts or example policies) please feel free to commit.

Obviously - no NDA / copyright material.
Open sourced / OK'd for release only please.

Regards,

Jez
---
Jez Tucker
Senior Sysadmin
Rushes

GPFSUG Chairman (chair at gpfsug.org<mailto:chair at gpfsug.org>)

Rushes Postproduction Limited, 66 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4UH
tel: +44 (0)20 7437 8676
web: http://www.rushes.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Rushes Postproduction Limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.