[gpfsug-discuss] Intro from me ...

Arif Ali mail at arif-ali.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 15:12:02 GMT 2012

Hi all,

As you have gathered, my name is Arif Ali; my role here at OCF is a
HPC System Architect. I have been in HPC since joining OCF in 2003,
and have ever been integrating HPC based clusters in the UK. As part
of my integration a small percentage also requires the set-up and
maintenance of GPFS with multi-clustering etc...; and most of the
software I install/integrate on the GPFS file-systems.

My main work revolves around cluster installation and integration
using xCAT (which I live and breath). you can find me on #xcat on
freenode  for any assistance there

As part of this group, I am maintaining the infrastructure of gpfsug
i.e. website, mailing list, domain, e-mails etc...; so if you have any
issues, then please don't hesitate in contacting me with any of the
issues.

Ah, finally, in my spare time I like to develop with xCAT (ubuntu);
hopefully going to start debian integration soon. and I also do some
Android development

--
Arif Ali

catch me on freenode IRC, username: arif-ali