[gpfsug-discuss] sequential I/O write - performance

YARON DANIEL YARD at il.ibm.com
Wed Feb 14 18:47:20 GMT 2024

Hi Michal,

How are you ?

Can you also tell:

  1.  How much luns are allocate for the GPFS File-System from Storage (minimum is 16) ?
  2.  What is the Block-size defining in the GPFS FS ?
  3.  How much pools you have in the FS ?
  4.  Does all tests are run on single server ?
Regards

Yaron Daniel
94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd
[cid:image001.png at 01DA5F86.FF6F94D0]