[gpfsug-discuss] First post

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Fri Dec 1 16:28:17 GMT 2023

Hi Rob,

welcome to the group. There will be a Storage Scale User Group Meeting along CIUK next week. Please join us, in case you are there.

Best,
Ulf

Ulf Troppens
Product Manager - IBM Storage for Data and AI, Data-Intensive Workflows

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294