[gpfsug-discuss] RKM resilience questions testing and best practice

Alec anacreo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:32:34 BST 2023

Hello we are using a remote key server with GPFS I have two questions:

First question:
How can we verify that a key server is up and running when there are
multiple key servers in an rkm pool serving a single key.

The scenario is after maintenance or periodically we want to verify that
all member of the pool are in service.

Second question is:
Is there any documentation or diagram officially from IBM that recommends
having 2 keys from independent RKM environments for high availability as
best practice that I could refer to?

Alec